Gold’s Gym in Newburgh, NY
- Indoor heated pool
- Changing facilities
- Viewing areas
- Non-Members are welcome
- 7 or 8-week sessions meet once a week (session length depends on the season)
- Swimmer should bring towel and goggles and bathing caps if the swimmer has long hair
- Children under 4 MUST wear 2 swim diapers. A disposable under and a reusable over. All children will be checked prior to entering the pool.
- Children under 4 may not enter the opposite-sex locker room. They must be changed in the changing room.
Please note that instructors are subject to change. Things do happen where an instructor gets sick, is unavailable, or even leaves the program. We reserve the right to make changes either temporarily or permanently.
- Makeups are based on availability.
- There will be no refunds for missed swimming classes.
- Swimming classes that we cancel will be rescheduled during makeup week (following the end of the session).
Bad Weather Procedure
In the case of bad weather, including thunderstorms, you should call our office at (845) 226-3456 or call Gold's Gym at 845-564-7500 and ask for the Pool. They will have info on any schedule delays or cancellations.